Sunday, September 30, 2012

Of My Journey by R.M.Simone

Of My Journey 
by R.M.Simone'

Book 2  Chapter 2 
Alexandria


He met me in Book 2, Chapter 2 Of My Journey by R.M.Simone'.


He sought me in New Orleans and there he came to introduce himself to me and take me into a world of the Past Lives where I ‘knew him’.  As we walked to the tea house and he opened the dor for me to enter, a chill ran up my spine and I became aware of this gentleman of another time and a deeper connection we had. I was entering the dream feeling of the day time and rememberings of a long ago.  I breathed deeply and listened quietly as he was going to share with me our connection and how we were meeting in this dimension of Louisiana now. Everything about him was eloquent and not of this world. Somehow I felt close to kinship to him and history I was to discover and merge into. “ the Remembering of the times past and with “”V”” France and this NOW TIME…my LIFE was Unfolding in ways I could not even write about or imagine…rather it was really happening.

Roshandra warmly writing on   
my 'character Alexandria is based on my past life memories flooding into this life' 
H


             

No comments:

Post a Comment