Friday, July 6, 2018

ONE KISS 'a rites of passage' of Virginity. R.M. Simone' from Fan Fiction to Novel

Chapter 32  ONE KISS author R.M. Simone'
Time to Rock My World
 
My best friend Alise was in the 'glow' of dreaming about Jonathan. We all go through that. I was still working hard sorting out Ethan and working together. James Wolfe was on the back burner while I was trying to hold myself to 'earth' ground and not getting ahead of myself. Everything inside of me was on fast forward and the fire that ignited between us.
 
Alise deserved whatever this surprise neat guy was in her life. She was a treasure and fast on her intuitive gifts of 'knowing things.' Issues of the heart though, that causes us all go into that zone of 'rose colored glasses' and the fantasy of maybe forever after love. We are always planning a wedding that keeps our eye looking for the right DNA father for our promise of babies.

 I was different. I never thought about a wedding. I was more practical, and I wanted my career to support me. My mind was always active in the independence of being more mature than my chronological age. Ethan though, everything around this brought me into a chaos that could only be described as losing my mind to my desires and yes, this feeling of helplessly drawn into the abyss of 'no control' over my usual logically moving mind. With Ethan, it was a battle to keep my own head quiet, above water and intellectually manage things. The sad truth was, we combusting together and then it was 'off to the races'. I had to laugh at this fact as “I didn’t see this coming in my life and I thought I was safely armored against this kind of heated sexual romance.
 
I figured wrong.
 
I looked over at Alise 'babbling' on as she was clearly showing signs of 'begin in love' for this chance meeting with supposedly 'Mr. Right'. I was truly happy for her. He had to pass the 'friend test' and I was looking out for my Alise. So far, Jonathan sounded too good to be true. If he turned out to be a kind man and gentleman with manners of another time, I would know if he was real or not on that. Window dressing, I would call it. On the other hand, if he was the 'real deal' I would give my blessings. Alise was a gem of a fairy with unseen wings and a heart of pure magic. I would always be her wing-girl.
 
I sighed and took in a deep breath. Alise kept chatting away and my thoughts took me to Ethan.
 
Something told me my world was about to be Rocked!
 
Ethan was no ordinary guy. I was thrown off the cliff and falling into the abyss and now I would find out if I could handle all of this. My world was no longer as neatly set as it was or how I wanted it to be. I was flying now in new territory and off the ground. New horizons coming in and I hoped I could FLY. After all, Ethan brought out inside of me something I had no idea was sitting dormant all along.
 
My passions were kindled, and everything began to be ROCKED.
 
Breehan Marie Cygnet

No comments:

Post a Comment